SynopsisMeasures the Quality of a Processed Stream with respect to a Reference Stream. The Reference can be from File or Captured from hardware inputs. After the streams are in place, they are aligned, the Absolute Differences are Measured, Pass/Fail Reports are Generated, and the Two Sequences are Displayed in many Different Views.
Capture, Align, Compare, and Generate Pass/Fail, What Could be Simpler?
Call us at 408-379-6952 or email us and Ask our Video Experts How.
Products Designed for this Test
- Record or Input Your Test Sequence (ClearView QA records 1 Input at a time)
Record the Output of the Device Under Test (DUT) or Input a File
-OR- Record the Output of the DUT and Golden Sequence Simultaneously
- Automatic Temporal and Spatial Alignment
- Calculate the Differences
- Log & Graph the Pass/Fail
- Automated Scripting or Interactive GUI
- Subjectively View the Video Sequences to Verify Pass/Fail