ClearView Shuttle SolutionsWhen you need a Portable solution for measuring Video Quality, the ClearView Shuttle Broadcast provides a suite of Repeatable, Objective Quality Measurements that closely mimic subjective results.
To maintain quality as compression standards change, everyone along the chain needs to constantly measure the performance of the compression engines on which day-to-day operations depend. Any operation, large or small, from hardware/software designers to end user-producers who work with any kind of compression in standard or high definition, should subjectively and objectively analyze compression performance to know how their technical and aesthetic choices will look to end-users.
ClearView calculates the Video Quality Score and shows you results frame-by-frame.
Quantitative Picture Quality Evaluation
Subjective Viewing Modes
- Portable solution (11.5lbs or 5.4Kg)
- 195 minutes of 1080i/60Hz video sequences can be recorded
- Two models available - single HDSDI and HDMI with analog IO or dual HDSDI IO
- Preloaded with SD & HD test sequences/patterns
- Automatic Spatial & Temporal alignment
- Log, graph and track results
- 8.6"x3.5"x13.75" - 11.5lbs (15lbs in hardened carrying case)
- Play and Record up to 1080i/60Hz (single link) Simultaneously
- Play 2 or Record 2 streams up to 1080i/60Hz (Dual IO model - CV-S2042 only)
- Play or Record streams up to 1080p/60Hz (with 3G HDSDI on either model)
- Full Broadcast I/O Specs:
- Single 3G HDSDI with HDMI and Analog
- Dual I/O with 3G HDSDI
- ClearView File Importer format table